There are two main options for membership of the club; racing membership and recreational membership.
Racing membership or ‘Full’ membership so named because these members (a couple) will take part in the full range of activities offered by the club. The first two years of membership are referred to as Probationary years leading to Full membership on condition that the members have taken an active part in the range of club activities during the period. Activities include racing (min. 5 races per year for 2 years), recreational water use (e.g. skiing) social events and work parties. In some cases the probationary period is extended. Children of Full members who wish to take part in water based activities are subject to an additional membership fee.
- Full Membership (Husband / Wife) £320
- Probationary Member (usually 2 years) £420
- Family Membership (includes children up to leaving FTE) £550
- Full time student £65
- Junior Member (16 or 17years) £65
- Child (5 to 15 on 1st November) £35
- Infant (under 5 on 1st November) Free
- House Member (Husband / Wife) £55
- Family / Social Driver (min. age 16) £230
- Associate Member (not a driver) £120
- Day Membership (incl. visitor ski fees) for over 16s £5